Villaggio Jazzed up Olives
Dinner party? Need to do apperitifs, but only found one jar of olives in olive oil in your storecupboard?
Here are a few ways to serve them.
- Add a few chilli flakes to the jar and allow to marinade in the fridge
- Can’t get pre-stuffed olives? Buy pickled garlic or sundried tomatoes and stuff your own!
- Add a few slices of garlic to the jar and leave to marinade
- If they are stoned, whizz a few in cream cheese to create a lovely dip
- Pop a few in a bowl with some cherry tomatoes, and offer with a bowl of hummus and some tortillas. Got no hummus? Then just blend a can of chickpeas with a little olive oil and some garlic.